Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is my Blog

So yeah, this is my blog. Welcome. Make yourself at home. Please use a coaster and no spitting on the floors.

The main goal of this site is to promote my book, "The Infallible Heart of Andy Tiernan". The second goal of this site is to rant about stuff. Because I live to rant and my rants are, in the words of one of my fans, "ranty." Which I think means, "having the characteristics of a rant."

In due time, I'll figure out how to post things and that will make this blog really entertaining and fun for the whole family. Until then, keep your snide comments about this being a boring place to visit to yourself. I won't stand for rudeness, I just won't. Unless it's directed at someone other than me, in which case I encourage rudeness wholeheartedly.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hiiiii!

    I look forward to the rants. I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going by "Fresca" in this particular account hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me 5 months to think of something witty to say and here it is:

    I like Fresca but not as much as Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

    ReplyDelete